: : Pimpin Worldwide $$$

Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Beginning

This is a test post to see how the new blog looks... and it looks mighty fine!!! The cut & paste banner was pretty simple to make, but it still took a long time because I had to remember how to use photoshop. I'm fairly happy with it, the elephant requested that his face not be shown on the internet so I had to censor his eyes. The rest of the template was basically stolen from the fluokids site.

I like this video Ishmael sent me, it's of a guy who has become a minor internet celebrity. He is famous for doing a stupid dance in many different countries. It's pretty funny and also a little inspiring to get out there. The footage taken in Tokyo is from right outside my work in Shibuya. Sometimes if I'm bored in class I watch the advertisements on that big TV screen out the classroom window.



This blog is about a new start, a new phase in the journey. I'm excited about the next year, I don't know exactly how it will turn out, but I'm sure it will be interesting. A proper update coming soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,
Just thought I'd drop you a line, ppl r still interested in the wonderful world of dave so keep the posts coming, i know im heaps shit wiv commenting, but ure blog does get a regular check in to look into ure world! Looking forward to mroe details too!
Anyway juz showing some love! xoxo Jini

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home