: : Pimpin Worldwide $$$

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Lazy & Crazy Weekend

Was burned out from working two jobs & farewell parties by the time the weekend came around so I took it easy... real easy. Eri is in L.A. for work so I basically spent all of Saturday in bed on the internet. Blissfully unproductive.

Then on Saturday met up with Rick, his younger bro, his friend Kimberly, her husband, her friend Gaye, Kumiko, her bro, his friend and Ishmael to head to Yellow nightclub in Nishi-Azabu. The club is awesome & the music was good. Some live act with a dj instead of a drummer. Got a bit loose, had some fun. But as soon as we left the club around 5am some really, really hectic shit went down... really hectic. I didn't get home till about 11am, but I got to see the inside of a Tokyo police station for the first time. Nice!

I can't talk about what happened. It didn't directly concern me but I was forced to get involved. It's all sorted out now and everyone is fine. Sunday dissappeared cause I slept through all the daylight. Went for a drive to Tokyo station to drop Rick at the bus station, hung out at Kumiko's playing this crazy stupid game Loco Roco and then back home for some more net action. Killed more than a few hours looking at the Bang Gang site and then trawling through MySpace looking at all the cool people's profiles.

I finally kind of see why the site is useful, originally I thought it was just for wankers to look cool & musicians to promote themselves but now I see the value. Primarily it appeals to people's vanity but it is useful for contacting friends you wouldn't normally contact otherwise, finding people you used to know and keeping up to date on music news & gigs. Also things like Pedestrian TV are interesting. So I finally jumped on the bandwagon and made a profile. Nothing too fancy, because I still think it's a bit wanky.

It's amazing to see what's going on in the music scene back home, bands are blowing up!!! I'm impressed by what the groups like the Valentino's, Midnight Juggernauts & Riot in Belgium etc and buddy djs like John Glover & Moe are up to. Dude's are taking over! I never appreciated how good the music scene is in Sydney, there is so much going on musically and with all the different clubs, gigs, & festivals there really is a lot of opportunity for musicians to make a living. A good one too. Makes me wish I had talent cause it is a really cool lifestyle. Parties, girls, good times & money. Great.

Anyway this video of an Indian Michael Jackson will make you smile and feel better about your own life.

1 Comments:

Blogger erichan said...

oh!I want to hear story of inside police. What did you do? quite funny.
the blog mkes me feel like miss Tokyo・・・crazy Shibuya・・・ me feel like miss Tokyo・・・crazy Shibuya・・・and Dave sama!!!!!

today I have a bad happen,I think maybe my strange boss watched my tits・・・actually I dont know.
but Its my failut・・・。
Booooooooooooooo!!

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home