: : Pimpin Worldwide $$$

Friday, October 20, 2006

This is where i work at night








Making this night panorama proved suprisingly difficult due to the lighting and the different colours. I had to take the photos from close to the intersection so there is a tilt on the buildings, but you get the idea.

That floor with the lights on is where the magic happens. In contrast to my other job, the Japanese manager at NOVA told me I am the staff's hero because all the students want to take my lessons. I was suprised but I'll take the compliment, it's nice to be valued.

Also good luck to Tomek (who is officially too cool to be my friend anymore) & Van She who are on tour through the US & the UK. They've been killing it with all these remixes that I love. Hope it all goes well.

New Young Pony Club - Ice Cream (Van She Tech Remix)
The Presets - Are you the one? (Van She Tech Remix)
I am Finn - I love you (Van She Tech Remix)
Aretha - Van She Tech Remix
Valentinos - CCTV (Bang Gang vs Van She Tech Remix)
Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow (Van She Tech Remix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home