: : Pimpin Worldwide $$$

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Jimmy P

This is the official welcome to my dear friend James to Japan and to say that he is a lucky bastard for having me. In the space of a couple of months I have shown him the way to a good job in a new country, a great work location, an awesome house, helped him register at the city office, buy a bike, countless local info & tips and after tonight gotten him some instant friends. Motherf**ker. Brad! Where was the love when I got here!?!

In all seriousness, I am very glad to have him here to share some good times with. I think he will enjoy himself very much and I hope he appreciates just how friggin easy it will all be. In about two weeks he will be further ahead than where I was after two months.

Yesterday we got him some sleek new wheels and established 'the 93-83s' (our shared birthday) bike gang and macked out in Komazawa park. Tonight we are celebrating by going out to Roppongi, getting mashed and meeting loose women. Leaving the girl at home tonight. More tales to come in the near future...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DT, BW here, how was roppongi?
did any model agents try to pimp you again?

1:22 AM  
Blogger Dave Tran said...

no not this time. roppomgi is nothing but trouble, i'm not going back there for a long time.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is davey, its 100% badass
you should have just hit the gas panic club!
(not that i ever wen) that place where the guy wore the fox on his head was pretty good too!

haha
peace man

4:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate you guys. I could definately mac it up J styles again. I never cured my yellow fever, but I can imagine that the cure doesn't arrive over night there.
Benjo gets the brown out.(gross)

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benny!! you still talking about the yellow fever!
haha i think we should hit it up again!
i could so go for one of those ice cold asahi's in a smoking hot onsen..
ahh the pleasure. benny, i can't recall a more relaxing moment than sipping on a cold one in a 42 degree hot spring whilst snowflakes gently falled around us.
if only i had a time machine

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave!!! I didn't know how to put comment on your blog but James told me. I'm glad you are having fun in Japan! Come down to Okinawa before you leave.

Ami

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home