: : Pimpin Worldwide $$$

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ageha Again & Nikko

Just got back from Nikko which is a popular tourist spot near Tokyo. It was nice enough, famous temples etc, but a little too quiet for me. The place is a bit of a ghost town. Me & Eri went down for the weekend and basically just went to the very famous Tosho-gu shrine, where the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" saying originates from and we also caught a famous monkey-school show, which I didn't like. A monkey-school show sounds like it couldn't be anything but entertaining, but it was more of a monkey comedy or monkey theatre with about 8 monkeys and a Japanese guy going through rehearsed sketeches. I didn't get it.

On Friday night I found myself at Ageha for the 3rd time, not because I wanted to go, but because almost everyone I know was going and it was a good opportunity for me & James to spend some more quality-drunk-time together. It was the most crowded I've seen it for dj's Deep Dish & some other guy I don't care for. Even though the music isn't my bag it was a good party all the same. It was cool to see Kumiko's otaku (geeky) brother get loose and to see my different friends get along and have a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home