: : Pimpin Worldwide $$$

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jazztronik & KJM







































On the weekend I met my old buddy from high school Chai and caught up a bit. He's here for an internship with UBS which sounds very lucrative. Makes me think about how I can make the big bucks like these finance guys.

Me & James took him to 'The Room' in Shibuya with some other housemates to check out Jazztronik and Shuya Okino from Kyoto Jazz Massive play for a cd release party. The Room is small but friendly so I always meet new people and have a good time there. This time was no different and I left with a bunch of email addresses. I also tried my first 'suicide' where you snort some salt, do a shot of tequila and then squirt lemon in your eye. It is retardedly stupid, but not as painful as I thought it would be... cheers Chai.

I'm trying to organise my flight to Sydney, but it looks like all the cheap tickets are booked out and I can't afford the expensive ones. So I'm not sure what will happen, hopefully someone will cancel and I will get a seat, otherwise I will have to delay my trip to the non-summer month of March. We'll see, fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,

It would be very funny if you came to Sydney in March and i missed you completely.

I just finished getting all the shit in my itunes perfect. oh yeah. Now i'm gonna go outside or something.

I used to buy illegal contra from Chai. Who would've thought?

J

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home