: : Pimpin Worldwide $$$

Monday, January 08, 2007

Keepin it Brief

Spent new years eve 06/07 in downtown Singapore with my mum (which was nice, but not so exciting). Saw some fireworks, relaxed for a day, then made a solo mission to Kuala Lumpur for a day, saw some birds, had a shitty time trying to get around (transport is f**ked there), came back to Singapore and said goodbye to the folks; as soon as I arrived back in Japan I caught the bus to Nagoya to meet Eri for the weekend; spent most of the time in the hotel but we did see a castle. Nothing too interesting to speak of; all the places I went to felt like the sticks compared to Tokyo so I'm glad to be back.

I finally got properly homesick so I'm planning on making a trip back home in late February for two weeks. Very exciting, the Dave Quest tour comes to Sydney! Will everyone still be there? If not holla at me so I can organise the best dates. In maybe 5-6 weeks I'll be back home and you better believe that I expect full attendance and participation at my welcome back party. There will be no slacking off. If I'm only gonna be in Australia for two weeks in '07 I wanna make them friggin good ones. Prepare thyself.

I gave my blog a bit of a spruce up by adding a cool flickr badge to as well as these nifty snap previews so you can preview the linked pages. I also put a shitload of photos from the trip onto my flickr account, so feel free to check them out. Hope everyone had a better new years than I did. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home