: : Pimpin Worldwide $$$

Monday, January 29, 2007

Party Up

The weekend in Niigata was definately the best I've had since being here. Eri & her friends invited us (me, Rick, Altun & James) for a weekend of skiing and drinking. This being my 3rd time on a snowboard on the first day on the slopes I finally got the hang of it and practiced my turns until late with Eri. Then we walked back to her pad for a Nabe party and some drinking until early hours. This time was much more fun for me because english was the language of choice and Rick brought the party with his ridiculous antics. A particular quote I like is "I've got my pants off, havin a good time, loving life!"... indeed.

The second day we headed to a different resort which was much bigger and had great conditions. It was real cool going around with friends and my favourite lady. Unfortunately my camera is not suitable for such activities so I have no photos with snow in it. But you can use your imagination, Japan mountains covered in snow are epic and I finally understand why people enjoy skiing so much. I could have done without my face being pushed in snow during a little tussel with Rick, but it's all part of the fun. He was trying to teach me about Canadian culture I think.

Then it was back to the pad (via maccas) for some swimming, spas and onsen to cap off a perfect weekend. Big up to the whole crew, it was a special time for everyone I think and hopefully we can do it again this season. Peace, love and all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home