: : Pimpin Worldwide $$$

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The End of the World

Its not really, but it is the end of this blog. After another year of tapping away at various keyboards I have decided to put my blogging days behind me. Time to become an international man of mystery... an enigma if you will. So if you want to know whats going on un my little world youll have to email me, stalk me on facebook or look at my photos on flickr and take a guess at whats going on.

Currently Im in South America and loving it so I dont really have time for posting stuff. Especially because Im trying to see a lot of the continent in just a couple of months so my time is very precious and I should be spending it in other ways.

So there it is, the end of another era. Currently the plan is to return to Japan in December briefly before heading to Seoul for January to make some cash. Then hopefully get some work for a couple of months back in Tokyo so me and Eri have some time to get back to normal and possibly make preparations for her relocation to Australia. Its all in the air at the moment but I really hope it works out as planned. I look forward to returning to Aussie shores and settling down for a while to get myself sorted out then on to bigger and better things.

So thanks to everyone who left comments and for the support vaious people have given to continue doing this blog. Hopefully we can actually hang out in person and have actual human contact instead of digital. Now Ill leave it to others to carry the flag. Take care of yourselves... and each other. Respect.

5 Comments:

Blogger Justinian said...

Well well. A sad day indeed. How will I procrastinate now?
I feel like I've been there with you all the way, Mr Dave.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Tony Edwards said...

how many blogs will be murdered before this monster is brought to justice? i for one have more pressing issues to worry about. nice snaps bro. keep on keepin it.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Jimmi Boi said...

A very black day.

will you be offering any post davequest support for your loyal fans?

10:27 PM  
Blogger john-m said...

Well I'm gutted it's over.
You may not know this but i've been a loyal reader since Roskilde 07.

All the best with everything mate.

John (from the english tent)

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Atlanta Shuttle Service said...

Oh man, just when I was about to start enjoying your blog. Anyways, happy journey!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home